The inspiration for my paintings (mainly oil and acrylic on canvas) comes from imagination and photos taken during numerous trips. In painting I’m looking for simplicity and harmony. I create artworks based on abstract assumptions mixed with the realistic elements.
- Winner of the 2 place of the First Review of Artistic Creativity ”Paleta” (jury: Franciszek Maśluszczak, Zuzanna Lewandowska, Maria Kiesner).
- Diploma for the artistic development in the techniques of watercolor and oil paintings, the Royal Academy of Art, Museum King Jan III’s Palace in Wilanów.
- Studies at the Academy of Fine Arts Władysław Strzemiński in Łódź in the field of painting and drawing
- 2018 – exhibition “The art of contrast”, Art Gallery “Galeria Sztuki Ratusz”, Legionowo
- 2018 – group exhibition, Art Gallery “Galeria Biała Ściana”, Łódź
- 2018 – group exhibition, Jasiński&friends, Art Gallery “Galeria Przy Teatrze”, Warszawa
- 2017 – individual exhibition, Art Gallery “Galeria Sztuki na Prostej”, Jabłonna-Legionowo
- 2017 – group exhibition, Art Gallery “Metamorfozy”, Warszawa
- 2017 – group exhibition, Art Gallery “4 Strony Świata”, Pułtusk
- 2016 – individual exhibition in Żywa Gallery, ArtBistro Stalowa52, Warsaw
- 2015 – individual exhibition in PROM Kultury, Warsaw.
- 2015 – group exhibition after outdoor painting workshops in Museum King Jan III’s Palace in Wilanów
- 2013 – group exhibition after outdoor painting workshops in Nieborów
- 2012 – group exhibition, Municipal Cultural Centre in Kobyłka, Warsaw
- 2011 – post-competition exhibition of the First Review of Artistic Creativity “Paleta”, Warsaw
- 2010 – individual exhibition, Gallery Orla, Ząbki, Warsaw